I hope everyone likes this blog because it was being STUPID and took FOREVER to upload the pictures!! So Finally here we go..
Today for my birthday we had a very busy day! First Taylor gave me her present and set a new sleeping record 10.5 hours! She slept form 10:30 last night to 9:00 this morning, had a quick bite to eat then went back to bed till noon. While she was sleeping Kenny and I played a game of crib and I got my highest hand EVER! I got 28 points!! I was about to be skunked then pulled out this huge hand and ended up winning! Don't you love that!
When Taylor woke up we went down to the dog park on the northside to go for a walk... I wont be doing that again anytime soon! Probably not till it snows! We seen 2 snakes, a Garder and Bull Snake. Kenny was pretty excited to get to see a Bull Snake, he was just saying earlier this week that he wished he could see one... Roxy and I ran! It was huge and not very happy to see us either.. I can still hear it hissing! YUCK! This is what it looked like...

When we got home I decided I wanted to take my baby girl swimming for her first time.
She LOVED it! She watched the other kids and was moving her head around constantly to make sure she didn't miss anything. It didn't matter how you held her or if she was in her floaty she was smiling and happy for the whole 2 hours we were there! Even after in the changing room Taylor was laying on the change table talking away. I cant wait to go again!
She always wakes up as soon as you get home and set her down, but this time she slept for about another half an hour till I finally woke her up to feed her.
I even unbuckled her and she didnt flinch!
While I was feeding Taylor, Kenny made me a delicious supper! BBQ'd steak, stuffed potatoes, grilled asparagus & mushrooms and garlic cheese toast. After we went outside and played ladder golf while Taylor watched... I won :o)
It really was a great day! I love spending time just the 3 of us!
Last time I pumped and we tried to give Taylor a bottle we couldn't get her to take it.. That was probably about a month and a half ago so I decided it might be time to try again.. She took it right away! At first I was really happy that she was doing it and then I kinda felt cheated on and a little sad, it was pretty special though to watch Kenny get to have that moment with his daughter.. She even held the bottle herself, our big girl!
No comments:
Post a Comment