Tuesday, June 21, 2011

* 1st Day of Summer *

Today was the first day of summer, and man was it a beautiful day! Taylor and I (Jess) went with Jaclyne to Boston Pizza for Lunch. Taylor was smiling and looking around the whole time! I got to eat my WHOLE meal with out a peep! Then we went shopping and got a couple sleepers, some jeans, baby bracelet and new glasses...


here she is trying them out. They are a little big but they will work!




Showing off her cute little belly button!




Our blue eyed girl.. they are starting to get some brown and green in
them so I think they will be hazel


Cooling off with Daddy in the Hot tub/Cool tub since the heat is turned down






Loving it!









When she was in her fish, she would lean forward and kick her legs so she was moving around the tub herself



1st time in the shower, rinsing off with daddy.. She didn't know what to think.


At first she was a little scared but then relaxed.

Drying off with Mommy... I tried to take a picture of us but it was zoomed to far




That's better!Having a nap, after all the fun



No comments:

Post a Comment