Lots has happened this month!
- Taylor has out grown her baby tub so now we have to bath her in the big tub, she loves to splash, talk and smile while she is in there!
- She is sleeping through the night now and has been pretty much all month! The first night she slept right though was may 3. Her longest strength now is 10 hours but it is usually 9hours then i feed her again and she goes back to sleep for another 3-4 hours I LOVE IT!!
- This month I also had my first mothers day! Our friends Bev, Cammi and their little girl Zayah took us out for supper the night before and then stayed over so we could go out for mother day brunch to the cheesecake where Jami, Kyle and their little guy Ryker met us there.. It was a long wait, but worth it! It was so yummy! Then we came back to our house and watched a movie
- She LOVES to blow bubbles and is drooling like crazy!!

- She is holding objects now, like her blankets and toys. When we lay her on her mat she talks to her toys, looks at the colors and when she catches them tried to put them in her mouth. Her hands and legs just giver!! It is so cute to watch.
- We made a couple trips with her to this month.. First we went to Calgary to get a mini van. Taylor did really good on the way there and back, slept most of the time! Trying to feed her in the backseat of the sunfire was not that much fun tho! I think we both just got frustrated and gave up. It was A LOT easier in the van and so far I am really liking it!!...
Then we went for a day camping trip. (picture above) It is always cold and yucky on may long so we just picked the nicest day and went to visit our friends for the afternoon and had a BBQ. We brought Jami, Kyle and Ryker with us! It was a little cramped in the van but it was nice that we all fit! I think Taylor wanted to stay! She cried the whole way home!! - Taylor will now stand when you support her, at first it was just a few seconds but she can do it longer and longer each day.
- At the end of the month she discovered her feet, only when she is sitting up tho. She would look at one, wiggle her toes.. then look the other and kept switching back and forth.
- She also had her first cold this month :o( It only lasted a couple days but was coughing, sneezing and all plugged up. She sounded like a little piggy when she was trying to eat! lol
I think that is everything that happened in may!!
Everything that I wrote down in my calender anyway
To start off June.. TAYLOR ROLLED OVER TODAY!! from belly to back like 5 times in a row! I went to get my camera and came back but she was to tired to do it again, she just got mad! But I will keep trying to get pictures! Hope everyone has a great spring! Since it is FINALLY here!!

Busy month! She has the cutest facial expressions! Love them!
ReplyDelete