Sunday, September 12, 2010

Started on the Nursery!!

We went down to Kalispell this weekend to pick up some baby stuff that I order ( I know its early but it was a really good deal and I didn't want to miss out on it) We got a crib, change table and dresser as a set, bed in a bag and a couple other things. Here are some pictures...



Ken picked out this little chair and the outfit to bring home the baby from the hospital in.. It is so cute in person! He wanted to practice so he put it on one of my teddy bears (same one he has been practicing diapers on :o) )

Building the crib


He Built it around me lol


Finishing touches


Making the bed


Finished project!

Building the change table


Another finished project!
I was helping with the dresser, Ken built the drawers while I did the frame...
so no pictures

Its all done!! Now just need to paint :o)

We are almost 14weeks!
From crown to rump baby is now 3.5" or about 9cms. The baby can now grasp,
squint, frown and grimace. It may now even be able to suck his thumb.

3 comments:

  1. LOVE ALL THE BABY STUFF!!! Its all so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like Ken is still pretty confident it's a boy. :) If it's a girl will you still bring it home in that outfit? Super cute room. Can't wait to see it all painted to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's really hopeing its a boy, but he says he'll be happy with either. The girls at work say if its a girl I wont want to bring her home in anything but pink.. so we'll see. The plan is that one.

    ReplyDelete