Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Jumping Around...

Earlier this month we got Taylor ears periced. Here is a picture for those of you who haven't had a chance to see them yet! She did really good! We bought some cream to freeze them and I think it actually worked because she didn't even flinch! The only part she didn't like was me having to hold her head still, as soon as I let go she was smiling and happy again!







I bought Taylor a Jolly Jumper today and she is LOVING it! She has almost spend 3 hours in it today an hour each time. Every time I put her in she is getting better and better at first she would just kinda stand around and fall to the side to bounce back up and spin around. Now she is actually jumping!!



1st Time








3nd Time (of course she started
jumping lots after I stopped filming!)

No comments:

Post a Comment