Sunday, February 27, 2011

Photo Shoot with Ashley Law Photography

Our friend Ashley did our maternity photos for us at 34 weeks.
Enjoy!






This one is my favorite!!.. I wish we had more like this












I am know 37.5 weeks, So on Wednesday I was full term! It could be any day now with in the next 4 weeks. We are having weekly doctor appts and at my last one she said I am starting to soften and am about 1cm dilated which was kinda crazy because the week before baby hadn't even dropped yet. Dr. said that she doesn't think I will be early so still about 2.5 more weeks. On the bight side, this is my last week of work!! WHAAAHOOO!! I have been training a couple of boys the last week so I haven't been on my feet as much which is nice but my back and hips are still killing me by the end of everyday and it gets worse as the days go on. Just getting up to do anything takes so much more effort then it used to. I think if my belly gets any bigger it is going to explode!! Its so tight all the time and hurts when baby moves to certain positions. Kenny is starting to get really excited now that its getting closer and says he feels more confident after taking the prenatal classes. He says he is going to be on diaper duty when he gets home from work and is going to wake up at night to bring me the baby (we'll see how long that lasts). I'm starting to get scared, cant wait for this pregnancy to be over but I also don't want to have to deliver lol So some days I'm ok with it staying in there for a while longer and other days I want it out!
The next post will probably be baby pictures!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment