We finally got to go for our ultra sound today!! It was so weird to think that this is inside of me!! Baby wasn't really cooperating so I might get to go back again he/she was curled up in a ball and not moving much other then sticking out a hand or foot now and then and wiggling his/her toes. I went and emptied my bladder hoping that would get the baby moving since there would be more room. It worked for about 5 seconds, he/she rolled over and went back in the same position. After about half an hour of shaking my belly and trying to push the baby around she gave up. The doctor wasn't happy with the measurement they got of my cervix so they decided to try internally (lucky me) She finally ended up getting the pictures of the spine that she couldn't get before.. Darn it so I probably wont get to go again. Baby is 10oz and weighing in at about 20weeks so I'm half a week farther along then I thought I was. As for the sex, when It came down to making the decision of whether or not we wanted to know Kenny couldn't decide! So it's going to be on our reports if we want to know :o) He says the only way we are finding out is if we don't tell anyone, which I think is dumb.. So we'll see
Hand




YAY FOR ULTRASOUND PICS!!! TELL KENNY TO FIND OUT AND JUST TELL SO WE CAN START GETTING YOU PRESENTS!! :) Love it!
ReplyDelete